Mouse Support, Enemy Blips, Monster Truck, Audio/Video & more
Saturday December 14th, 2013
Another new update! It's a big one.
In addition to some little tweaks and improvements brought over from the upcoming 3DS version, it boasts a bunch of PC specific additions!
Let me know what you think.
HOW TO GET IT
Steam updates automatically. For DRM-Free and GOG versions, please login to your download page and grab the latest. If v1.15 is not yet available, check back later.
- Aiming and shooting can now be done with the mouse. Enable under the controls menu.
- Provides free aiming with a soft lock-on to amp up the accuracy.
- Weapon select and menu selection as well.
- A third key mode has been added which maps both WASD and the Arrow Keys to movement simultaneously. Enable under the controls menu.
- To avoid accidential lost progress when failing a mission, the game will now require confirmation if you choose not to retry the mission.
- If there's a problem with the sound driver, the game will now display an error message and continue to work correctly (minus audio) instead of crashing.
- Added manual framerate/vsync options to the settings menu.
- You can now turn on/off vsync and switch between 30/60 fps.
- Enemies and police now appear on the minimap on the top left of the status bar.
- Now animates!
- This change list can now be viewed from within the game via the Main Menu.
[Screen Shots of the Update]
RETRO CITY RAMPAGE, the game, characters and all related elements are trademarks of Vblank Entertainment Inc. ©2012 All Rights Reserved.
“PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS3”‚ "PS Vita" and the PlayStation Network logo are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
Nintendo trademarks used under license. WiiWare is available only through the Wii console.
Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
MANDATORY LEGIBLE ESRB GAME RATING.